It’s that time again. The turtles are coming out of the creeks and swamps to lay their eggs. If you get lucky you might even see a Diamondback Terrapin which is a species of special concern.
Back Neck Rd.
Fairfield Township, NJ, United States
Eagle Manor is fully restored, 10 bedroom, 8 bath, pre-colonial mansion located on the banks of the scenic Cohansey river in the center of a 6,000+ acre wildlife reserve.
- Pre-colonial mansion sleeps 20
- 5000 Sq. Ft. rustic dairy barn
- Boat house with kitchen
- 2,300 Sq. Ft. deck over the river
- Large dock for boats or swimming
- Private boat ramp
- Game house with billiards and HDTV
Stay the weekend or the week in this beautiful fully restored 10 bedroom pre-colonial mansion.